Exclusive student ticket promotion for SOUND WEST Music + Tech Festival
Calling all students and creatives!
As a strategic partner of the SOUND WEST Music + Technology festival event at CommBank Stadium (20-28 August), the City of Parramatta can offer an exclusive deal to students and young professionals interested in developing their careers in the music, creative and tech industries!
The SOUND WEST conference on Thursday 25 August features over 35 keynote sessions and workshops offering invaluable opportunities for networking, professional development and industry insights.
- Hear from the founders of Linktree and their journey building a $1.3B valued company.
- See how Shopify and Culture Kings have been so successful together.
- Hear from Masked Wolf and his path to international success.
- Check out the Red Bull Gaming Area.
- Book a meeting with a mentor in tech, music, or the creator space.
- Learn how to create and sell NFTs.
- Attend a TikTok workshop.
- Kick back in our green room communal space and make like-minded connections.
- Food by Butter included.
With tickets for an event of this calibre normally going for over $800, this is a unique opportunity to get access to the world’s biggest leaders in the technology and music space.
As a strategic partner of this event, we are thrilled to be able to offer a discount code unlocking tickets at only $49 + booking fee.
Don’t miss out on this on this opportunity and book now!