Investigate life cycles and ecological relationships in this fun holiday workshop.
Children will gain an appreciation of the complexity of life in this fun workshop as PHIVE becomes a hands-on biology lab!
Check out our mini-beasts and learn about life cycles and basic ecological relationships between plants and animals. Ever wondered how biologists track animals, or how animals hide? What are the different parts of a flower? Discover the answers to these and so much more!
- This workshop is open to primary school aged children aged 5-12
- The workshop is FREE however registrations are essential
- For children aged 4 and under: Parents and Guardians are required to stay with children for the duration of the workshop
- For Children aged 5-12 years: Parents and Guardians are welcome to stay or may sign in their children, but must remain onsite within PHIVE and be contactable for the duration of the program
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time to allow for registration