The Parramatta Farmers Markets are re-opening on Wednesday 24 November from 7:30am - 2:30pm, and will operate weekly each Wednesday until 22 December 2021.
Enjoy as Centenary Square comes alive with the Parramatta Farmers Market, showcasing a variety of fresh fruits, eggs, vegetables, nuts, bread, meat, honey, pastries and flowers sourced from the Sydney basin and regional NSW.
Enjoy various goods from the following stalls:
- Coconut Coffee
- Hill-Lock Orchard
- Summerland Honey
- Love Plants Shop
- On Ya Gnocchi
- G-Free Donuts
- Gozleme King
- German Bratwurst
- Shaku's Kitchen
- Shepherd's Bakehouse
You can also enjoy some tasty fresh produce when you order online direct from these sellers:
- Think cheese, meats and wine night with the finest French gourmet food from Steph's Gourmet Foods.
- Freshly made bread and baked goods from Shepherd's Artisan Bakehouse.
- Delicious handmade gnocchi, lasagne and tirimasu from On Ya Gnocchi.
- Gluten free sweet and savoury goodies from Serena's Finer Things.
- Tasty local honey and james from Summerland Honey. Email: email@example.com or telephone 0412 361 237 to order.