The Parramatta Farmers Markets reopened on Wednesday 23 February from 7:30am - 2:30pm, and will operate weekly each Wednesday.
Enjoy as Centenary Square comes alive with the Parramatta Farmers Market, showcasing a variety of fresh fruits, eggs, vegetables, nuts, bread, meat, honey, pastries and flowers sourced from the Sydney basin and regional NSW.
Enjoy various goods from the following stalls:
- Coconut Coffee (coffee, iced coffee and frappes)
- Oktoberfest (German Bratwurst Sausages)
- Baguette Brothers (Chicken, Beef and Vegetarian filled Baguettes)
- Gozleme King (Turkish Street food with meat and vegetarian options)
- Shaku’s Kitchen (Indian Street Food)
- Sofrito (Paella)
- G-Free Donuts (Gluten Free Donuts with a variety of topping flavours)
- Serena’s Finer Things (Gluten Free home made treats and sweets)
- Summerland Honey (Honey and Jam Spreads)
- Love Plants Shop (Plants and Succulents)
- Hill-Lock Orchard (Strawberries, Berries, Plums, Sugar Plums) - be back October when fruit is in season
- New – Great Roots (Fresh produce, a wide range of vegetables and potatoes grown in Victoria)
You can also enjoy some tasty fresh produce when you order online direct from these sellers:
- Think cheese, meats and wine night with the finest French gourmet food from Steph's Gourmet Foods.
- Freshly made bread and baked goods from Shepherd's Artisan Bakehouse.
- Delicious handmade gnocchi, lasagne and tirimasu from On Ya Gnocchi.
- Gluten free sweet and savoury goodies from Serena's Finer Things.
- Tasty local honey and james from Summerland Honey. Email: email@example.com or telephone 0412 361 237 to order.