Learn how to feed you and your family fresh, nutritious meals without breaking the bank with Sue Lambert.
Sue is a whole and natural foods chef in Sydney with a passion for sustainability and all things health.
This webinar covers:
- strategies to save money in the kitchen
- healthy ingredients for less
- ways to get the most out of the ingredients you use
- storage ideas for extended life and use
- cooking techniques & meal plan for 4 meals
This workshop is open to anyone, but residents of the City of Parramatta will get priority when booking.
Bookings Essential – numbers are limited to 100 people.
If you have any questions, please contact 9806 8295 or email@example.com
Date: Friday 29 April 2022
Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Bookings Required: Visit our Eventbrite page for more information and to book.