To celebrate the Australian Heritage Festival we are running a History & Habitats Tour every Saturday for the month of April.
Are you curious about Parramatta's history? Then come for a leisurely ride with us as we explore key historical sites and discover natural habitats and ecosystems that have been a part of Parramatta's natural environment for hundreds of years! This will take you primarily along shared paths and so it is a nice and easy ride for all skill levels.
This Tour Includes:
• An experienced and friendly guide
• Bike Hire
• Helmet (if required)
• Bike Lock
• Child Seat (extra $10)
• Pannier (extra $10)
• Adults companioning children under 16yrs permitted to ride on footpaths
• Please meet at the Hub 10 minutes prior to the tour start time
• Please feel free to bring your own helmets if preferred
• Any optional add-ons that you may require will be charged in store
*Please add this to the Australian Heritage Festival landing page.