Good Mood Food Competition Terms & Conditions
1. All information on how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is run by City of Parramatta Council (ABN 49 907 174 773) of 126 Church Street Parramatta NSW 2150 (Promoter).
3. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to disqualify any individual who the Promoter reasonably believes has breached any of the terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
4. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any fault in the equipment utilised in this competition which may result in error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alterations of entries.
5. The Promoter may suspend, cancel or vary the competition at any time. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss incurred by the entrant in relation to such suspension, cancellation or variation.
6. To the extent permitted by the law, the Promoter will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize.
7. By entering this competition, the entrant releases the Promoter (including their agents and affiliates) from, and indemnify the Promoter against all liability, loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with this competition or prize.
8. These terms and conditions exist in conjunction with the terms and conditions of the prize supplier.
9. The competition is in no way sponsored endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media.
How to Enter
10. To enter, entrants are required to comment on the Good Mood Food Instagram post on @parramattalanes page, tag a friend and tell us their ideal good vibes hangout. They must also follow @parramattalanes and @parramattafood Instagram accounts.
11. For an Instagram entry to be valid (as determined by the Promoter), the entrant’s profile must be set to public view
12. Entrants may submit one entry only from Friday 12th November – Tuesday 16th November 2021.
13. The competition is only open to entrants residing in Greater Sydney and over 18 years of age.
14. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter this competition.
15. No Eentrants under 18 years are not eligible to enter. If requested by the Promoter, the entrant must provide proof of age.
16. Upon request by the Promoter, the entrant must provide further information in relation to their entry.
17. The competition opens at 6:00pm (AEDT) on Friday, 12th November 2021 and closes at 6:00pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 16th November 2021. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
18. The entry must be the entrant’s own original work (Work). By entering the competition, the entrant warrants that the Work does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. Entries that infringe intellectual property rights are automatically disqualified from the competition. The entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any costs that the Promoter may incur as a result of any intellectual property right infringement.
19. By entering into this competition, the entrant grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, fee-free licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish and communicate the Work to the public. The Promoter may use the Work for any promotional, marketing or other council purposes.
20. The entrant agrees that the Promoter may publish information regarding their entry, including their personal information.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
22. This competition is based on a game of skill.
23. Each entry will be individually judged by the Promoter, based upon individual creative merit.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. There will be 80 prize boxes on offer with each winner receiving 2 boxes each (up to 40 winners). Each box contains: Dulche de leche from Gelato Messina, Hot Sauce from Butter; Za’atar from Yum Yum Bakery; Fujian Red and Silver Jasmine teas from Tea Craft; Chapaguri Instant Ramyeon from Seng Seng Mart; Nongshim CHapagetti Ramyeon snack from Seng Seng Mart; Imperial Sour Beers from Northmead Cellars; Speyside Slammer cocktail from Nick & Nora’s.
26. There are up to 40 winners in total. Total prize value is $8,000 (exclusive of GST)
27. Winners will be notified via the channel in which the entry was submitted. Winners will be announced via AT Parramatta social media channels and website.
28. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of the first contact made by the Promoter, the prize may be forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining eligible entries.
29. The Promoter will contact the winner with further details on how to claim their prize. The Promoter may request documentary evidence to verify the winner’s identity, age and address. The Promoter will arrange for the dispatch of the prize via Express Registered Post within 10 working days of the Promoter’s verification of the winner’s details, subject to Australia Post Terms and Conditions. Delivery time is outside the Promoter’s control.
30. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are not included.
31. The prize is not exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
32. In the event that a prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as the original prize, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation.
Privacy Protection Notice
33. The Promoter is collecting the entrant’s personal information in order for the entrant to enter into the competition and for the Promoter to award the prize to the winner(s) of the competition. The intended recipient of the information is City of Parramatta Council. City of Parramatta Council may disclose the entrant’s personal information to the public for the purpose of announcing the winner and to third parties for the purpose of awarding or delivering the prize. While the supply of this information is voluntary, the personal information provided will enable the entrant to enter into the competition. The personal information can be accessed by the entrant and may also be available to third parties in accordance with City of Parramatta’s Access to Information Policy and Privacy Management Plan. The entrant may make an application for access or amendment to personal information held by the Promoter. The Promoter will consider any such application in accordance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998. City of Parramatta Council is the agency that holds the personal information. City of Parramatta Council may be contacted on 9806 5000 or at 126 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150